The Benefits Of Seaweed Snacks
Seaweed snacks are becoming increasingly popular as a good for you treat providing many vitamins and minerals. Seaweed contains various antioxidants in the form of vitamins A, C, and E and Iodine, which is a mineral vital for the health and function of the thyroid. Some seaweeds contain vitamin B12 too.
Other Health Benefits Are:
- Contains a Variety of Protective Antioxidants
- Provides Fiber That Can Support Your Gut Health
- May Help You Lose Weight by Delaying Hunger and Reducing Weight
- May Reduce Heart Disease Risk
- May Help Reduce Your Risk of Type 2 Diabetes by Improving Blood Sugar Control
Small businesses such as Itsu and Abakus have created tasty seaweed snacks that are full of flavour without the guilt.
These are our favourites:
You may also be interested in:itsu reveal the secrets to an Asian-inspired diet
Recipe | easy peasy miso ice cream by itsu
Recipe | miso’easy glazed cauliflower wings by itsu