Unless authorised otherwise by Snackfully, the following Programme restrictions apply:
• Affiliates are not permitted to purchase, own or bid on any domain names with the word ‘Snackfully’ or misspellings of ‘Snackfully’ in the URL.
• Affiliates must not include Snackfully Brand Terms, or misspelt variations of the same, in the sub-domain of their website’s URL.
• Affiliates may use correctly spelt Snackfully Brand Terms after the domain of their website’s URL. For example, http://www.affiliate.com/snackfully.
• Affiliates are not allowed to register the brand Snackfully or any variation of it on any social media platform. This includes and does not limit to brand + generic word or sentence as well generic word or sentence + brand. Any attempt to register such social media accounts will be a direct breach of the terms and conditions.
• Affiliates must not post on any Snackfully social media platforms in order to attempt to drive visitors to their webpage. Snackfully social media platforms include Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and TikTok.
• Direct linking to Snackfully websites from paid social media is prohibited.
• Any affiliates who do not abide by these rules risk having their commissions set to zero and possible suspension.
Restrictions include, but are not limited to the following:
Snackfully.com Vouchers Snackfully codes
Snackfully Voucher Codes
Snackfully discount codes
We are happy for affiliates to bid on generic terms, however direct linking is prohibited. Any affiliates who do not abide by these rules do risk having their commissions set to zero and possible suspension.
Snackfully encourages affiliates to contact us for exclusive voucher/discount codes and additional incentives.
Affiliates may only promote codes that are provided through the Snackfully affiliate programme (either through our account or directly from
Snackfully’s Affiliate Manager).
Snackfully reserves the right to withhold payment of commission if unauthorised voucher codes are used in an affiliate sale. We appreciate that consumers may use voucher codes that they have found via a site other than that which is awarded the sale and this will be investigated before decisions on commission payment are made. Any affiliate found to be displaying unauthorised codes may also have their commission set to zero until the code(s) are removed.
Where voucher codes are issued with an expiry date this should be clearly displayed, and codes should be removed or explicitly marked as expired after this due date unless you are advised otherwise. Any affiliates displaying expired codes without marking them as being expired may be suspended from the programme.
All affiliate sales are de-duplicated against other online advertising channels using a local cookie on the merchant platform. De-duplication channels include:
Display & Retargeting Advertising
Social Content Creators
All affiliate content on social media must be ASA compliant. If you wish to use affiliate links within your Instagram Stories and other social channels, use #ad as a valid identifier to be ASA compliant.
Snackfully validate in-line with their returns policy which is 30 days.
Any queries may be addressed to the specific programme contact.