Recipes | Barebells Lemon Curd Cheesecake by Barebells
Photo credit: @_hannaheats
70g whole almonds
50g shredded coconut
40g rolled oats
40g flaxseed meal
2 tbsp maple syrup
Ingredients cheesecake filling:
1 can coconut cream
60g macadamia nuts
20g flaked almonds
3 tbsp maple syrup
3 lemons, juice
1 lemon, zest
2 x Barebells Lemon Curd bars
1. In your food processor, add the crust ingredients and pulse until the ingredients come together.
2. Press your crust mixture into a lined baking tin ensuring it is even and firm.
3. Set aside in the fridge whilst you prepare the filling.
4. To make the filling, place the macadamia nuts, flaked almonds, maple syrup and juice in your blender until it forms a smooth mixture. Add the coconut cream and pulse for another 30 seconds.
5. Pour the cheesecake mixture over the crust.
6. Chop the Barebells Lemon Curd bars into small pieces and scatter over the top of the cheesecake mixture.
7. Place the cheesecake in the freezer to set for at least 4-5 hours.
8. Take cheesecake out of the freezer and let it thaw for 10 minutes, cut into slices and serve!