Recipe | miso’easy glazed cauliflower wings by itsu
serves 3 | prep time 20 minutes | cook time 40 mins
- 2 sachets miso'easy chilli flavour
- 1 cauliflower [cut into florets]
- 95g plain flour
- 180ml of milk [or milk alternative]
- 2tbsp oil
- 1tbsp honey/maple syrup
- sesame seeds
- spring onions
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees C
- mix the flour and milk together in a large bowl
- add the cauliflower florets to the batter, making sure each piece is evenly coated. Bake the cauliflower [on baking paper] for 20 mins, flipping halfway.
- meanwhile, in a small bowl combine the chilli miso’easy sachets, oil and honey and stir until evenly combined
- brush the miso mixture on the cauliflower and bake for another 20 mins. Garnish with sesame seeds and spring onions. Enjoy!