Recipes | Loaded Chocolate Porridge Bowl by Pamela Higgins
Photo credit: @spamellab
- 50g porridge oats
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 300ml almond milk
- 1 scoop vanilla or chocolate protein powder (optional)
Top with goodies from Snackfully -
- Plant Pops Peanut Butter Popped Lotus Seeds
- Tribe Nature Bomb, halved
- Perkier Salted Caramel Bites
- Livia’s Raw Cookie Dough Nugglets
- Extra drizzle of peanut butter
- First make the porridge: Place the oats, cocoa powder, maple syrup and milk in a pan and cook for 5 minutes until thickened. Stir in the protein powder if using.
- Serve into a bowl. Add toppings - then enjoy!